Report a Problem on DCR Land

If this is a life-threatening emergency, call 911.

The property you’re visiting is managed by the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation (DCR).

To report a problem, such as a downed tree limb, you can:

It may be helpful for you to pinpoint your precise location. You can do this using the Google Maps app on your smartphone.

Follow the instructions on this page to find your precise location.